El Árbol sobre la Colina

Bringing back the forgotten flowers to Reality

War with(out) you

Published by Unknown under , , on 10:49

26 July 2016
Blessed be thy hate, by Katya-h


Where are you now?
Hiding in the back of your word
Caressing other people’s minds
Suffering your faith,
laughing at mine.


Will you send word to me?
Of your heaven’s delight
Of the secrets of your Order
Of your days’ glories,
My harship, divine.


Are you keeping company at night?
My soul wishes you an Irish blessing
In other, the darkest eyes
Giving you warmth and solace,
The most ancient desire.


Will you spare me touch and vision?
My eyes repeating in loud voices
Each of your wee lullabies,
Singing compulsive odes
Of duties, treason and your heart.


Will I succumb deranged?
Worlds colliding in my blinking eye
Division reviving my deepest ambition:
Your side, that is battling
My memories, dwelling of mine!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment