El Árbol sobre la Colina

Bringing back the forgotten flowers to Reality

Easy come, easy go

Published by Unknown under , , , , on 19:03

16 July 2016

Tristan and Isolde, John William Waterhouse


You’ve tempted me in a life declaration
With your ancient enlightenment
And I crave for Sophia in your embrace,
In that very gone moment.
You called me through blood maps
With your senses thirst
And I fell for the ancient hoax
In the starvation of my ghost.
You’ve fled through the morning mist
With your verb hostile
And I died for a second in the draught
In the perennial desire.
You’ve planted a seed of destruction
With the lenient touch
And I am burning alive in the silence,
In this loathsome void.
And you continue to plant those desires
With the skill of a cavalier…
And I await in the stillness of my shadows
War manifesto or the pettiest of your tales.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment